Decadent Old Bitches

Quite frankly, I don't think these women are admired enough in society. I simply cannot get enough of them, and so I dedicate these postings to the Decadent Old Bitches* of the world. *Decadent Old Bitches is a term I have coined over the years, and neither reflects nor encapsulates a literal characterization of these women. Age is meaningless, and sass is just an admirable trait.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SWEETIE, DARLING, YESSSS

Today is a fabulous day.
"Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders will return for a new series of Absolutely Fabulous, the BBC has confirmed."






















Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1378982/Absolutely-Fabulous-Joanna-Lumley-Jennifer-Saunders-return-new-series.html#ixzz1K9z4HPKj
Posted by Red Revolution at 10:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Trying to find a particular DOB?

Fav Bitches

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (51)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • Dining with the Decadent: Win a lunch with Daphne ...
      • When royalty was decadent
      • SWEETIE, DARLING, YESSSS
      • Catherine Baba - Decadent Australian Bitch
      • Day time siesta, night time fiesta.
      • Senior Moment - Gemma Ward, Lily Cole and Mimi Wed...
      • Daphne Guinness' hands deserve their own post.
      • the Divine Ms.Daphne
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (11)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.