Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disclaimer

It has never occured to me that I should blog about the beauty of rich old ladies and fashion. Except that I just viewd the millionth "Top 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers" list and came to my millionth conclusion that is was just another age-bias figure. Quite frankly, I don't think these women are admired enough in society. I simply cannot get enough of them, and so I dedicate these postings to the Decadent Old Bitches* of the world.




*Decadent Old Bitches is a term I have coined over the years, and neither reflects nor encapsulates a literal characterization of these women. Age is meaningless, and sass is just an admirable trait.


-C

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog, and I'm going back and rereading all the posts, and it's so wonderful. I wish you were still posting! What a wonderful spot. I'm so glad it's preserved on the internet. Marvelous idea!

    ReplyDelete